38 years in Public Accounting
dedicated business & community leader
resident of district 9 for 20 years
A Certified Public Accountant specializing in tax and a resident of Jacksonville’s District 9 for over 20 years, Mike recently retired as the Office Managing Partner of Jacksonville’s largest public accounting firm. Under his leadership, Mike’s office was responsible for over $45 million in revenues while also growing staff by 60%. This financial expertise and business experience uniquely qualifies Mike to help govern the City of Jacksonville and its $1.5 Billion budget.
A Conservative Leader, Mike will fight to protect taxpayers and keep Jacksonville from spending beyond its means. Mike will work to make Jacksonville a safe place again by standing with law enforcement and first responders.
While updating our infrastructure, protecting our residents and catapulting our city into its next 100 years of prosperity, Mike will make sure that Jacksonville lives up to its potential and is strong for everyone.
Mike is a loving husband to Pam and Dad to Lauren, Michael II and Rylie.
“I believe our City is on the brink of greatness and as your leader, I want to make sure that we make the best decisions and investments to achieve that greatness. I believe I’m the best qualified candidate to get us there.”
– Mike Muldoon
Former Mayor John Delaney
- ZFormer Council President Bill Bishop
- ZFormer Council President Michael Corrigan
- ZCouncilwoman Randy DeFoor
- ZFormer Council President Kevin Hyde
- ZFirst Coast Manufacturers Association
- ZNAIOP Build a Better Jax
- ZFormer Council President Stephen Joost
- ZFormer Councilman Jim Love
- ZTax Collector Jim Overton
- ZFormer Council President Scott Wilson
- ZDuval County Property Appraiser Jerry Holland
Interested in Volunteering?
If you are interested in volunteering for our campaign, please let us know by sending us your contact info. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.